July 9, 2014 3 minute read
A little hump day inspiration for you all. Here are my favourite blogs (at the moment) – the ones that I check every morning as my husband reads the paper. Get motivated!
1. She’s In The Glow: Annie is the Upper East Side beauty blogger. Our shared love for glowing skin is what landed her blog on my favourites bar. I love her Glow Girl features, her contour tips (using RMS, of course) and her summer posts. To top it all off, She’s In The Glow relaunched yesterday. Obsessed. Check this one out.
2. Bonberi: The coolest food, fitness and well-being blog. The founders, Vanessa and Nicole, are the ultimate choices for clean living inspiration. I follow their Instagram feed too, and every time I see a post of a beautiful green salad or a fresh green juice I am instantly re-motivated to be the healthiest version of me. I love their fit crowd articles, their nutrition dispatch and all of their recipes – especially the drink-me ones.
3. Into The Gloss: This is a given for any beauty maven. Emily Weiss is one of those girls that you love but hate. She has impeccable style, but beyond that is an amazing photographer and journalist – if her celebrity interviews are any indication. There’s also my staple obsession for any skin care section of a blog, this one probably started it all.
4. Lauren Conrad: I never watched Laguna Beach or The Hills, and am usually quite against anything to do with reality TV. But against all odds, I love me some LC blog. The get fit section is full of awesome and practical fitness tips, and the dine section is a go to for me (check out the busy girl series!). She’s also a girl after my own heart with her DIY beauty, like her coconut lavender ingrown hair treatment. You’re alright LC ;).
5. No More Dirty Looks: This is a new one for me, but Siobhan and Alexandra are clearly clean beauty experts. I’m loving the DIY beauty section (desperately want to try the Muscle/Detox Oil – collecting the essential oils ASAP!), and the sleep better category, because sleep seems to be fleeting these days.
Have a great week!